Math for Love is currently seeking someone to help us manage the logistics and sales of our board games, Prime Climb and Tiny Polka Dot. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Manage inventory
- Manage shipments to Amazon, retailers, and other buyers
- Extend into international markets, such as Amazon UK or Australia’s Fishbowl
- Explore and establish opportunities for shipping and warehousing that we may not have considered
- Establish advertising of our games in new markets
- Respond to new inquiries from retailers or other buyers
- (optional, but desirable) Create other opportunities for new sales
The ideal candidate would have experience in logistics, be detail oriented, responsible, and honest. Positive secondary skills would be the ability to make sales and a love for mathematics.
This job will likely be part-time: 15 – 20 hours a week for a few months, with hours being revisited after that. Applicants would be able to work from home much of the time. Compensation would be in the neighborhood of $20 – 30 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com, along with a cover letter describing:
- Why you are a good fit to work with Math for Love on managing and selling our board games
- How you would pitch the sale of one of our games to a school district.
- Any other ideas or details that would be relevant to this position.