“Without a doubt, the best arithmetic game I’ve ever played.”Paul Salomon
Math Munch & Art of Math STL
“By far one of my favorite game releases of 2014…. I cannot get over beauty and functionality of this game!”Sam Blanco
Teach Through Games
- Academics’ Choice Brain Toy Award Winner!
- Tilliwig Brain Child Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 10 Educational 2015 Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 100 2015 Award Winner!
- Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Winner!
- Recommended by American Mensa!
“My kids LOVE this game!”
“Excellent, fun, flexible.”
Prime Climb is a beautiful, colorful, mathematical board game designed for 2 to 4 players. Roll the dice and add, subtract, multiply and divide your way to the center of the board, picking up Prime cards and bumping your opponents back to start as you go. The first to land both pawns on 101 wins the game! Everyone can learn to multiply and divide using Prime Climb’s unique color coding. Inspire deeper mathematical understanding while mastering arithmetic! Simple enough for kids (ages 10 and up), and dynamic enough for professional mathematicians, Prime Climb is a perfect game for families & schools, kids & adults. Awaken your love of math, with Prime Climb!
- Prime Climb Hundreds Chart Poster – $5
- Prime Climb Multiplication Table Poster – $5
- Prime Climb Print and Play $15
- Prime Climb Print and Play Deluxe (full game plus both posters!) – $20
NOTE: These Print and Play files are PDF files only, not physical copies of the game or poster.
Interested in larger orders? Know a seller or distributor who would like to carry the game? Contact Dan at dan[at]mathforlove.com.
Playing in another language? Volunteers have helped us translate the rules!