Join our mailing list now and we’ll send you our 8-page Games to Play at Home packet, all our New York Times puzzles, and much more.
- Math for Love is curating a Math intersect Art show at the Center on Contemporary Art in Seattle, March 1 – April 14. Find out more here!
- Academics’ Choice Brain Toy Award Winner!
- Tilliwig Brain Child Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 10 Educational 2015 Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 100 2015 Award Winner!
- Mom’s Choice Gold Seal!
- Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Winner!
- 2017 National Parenting Product Award Winner!
- National Parenting Center 2017 Seal of Approval!
- Recommended by American Mensa!
Our newest game for young kids is spreading the love of numbers in homes and classrooms everywhere!
You can purchase a set of books with manipulatives for a district, or download a PDF for a single classroom. Check out the impact study here, and learn more about getting the curriculum.
The TEDx Talk
Get the images from the talk here.
Read the essay that laid the foundation for the talk here.
Check out our classic curriculum page as well.
Get math games, lessons, news, and ideas in your inbox. Sign up for the Math for Love mailing list.