Math for Love: dedicated to transforming how mathematics is taught and learned.
- Registration for our Mathematical Games webinars for preK-2nd grade and 3rd-5th grade is open on Christina Tondevold’s Build Math Minds site opens January 16. Register here.
- Join us in Seattle for a Math for Love curriculum training. March 5 is teacher training. March 6 is coach and trainer training. Sign up here.
- Seattle’s annual Julia Robinson Math Festival is March 2, 2019. Learn more!
- Check out Math for Love founder Dan Finkel’s TED-Ed riddles here! Over 10,000,000 views!
Join our mailing list now and we’ll send you our Games to Play at Home packet, all our New York Times puzzles, and much more.
- Academics’ Choice Brain Toy Award Winner!
- Tilliwig Brain Child Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 10 Educational 2015 Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 100 2015 Award Winner!
- Mom’s Choice Gold Seal!
- Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Winner!
- 2017 National Parenting Product Award Winner!
- National Parenting Center 2017 Seal of Approval!
- Recommended by American Mensa!
Our newest game for young kids is spreading the love of numbers in homes and classrooms everywhere!
You can purchase a set of books with manipulatives for a district, or download a PDF for a single classroom. Check out the impact study here, and learn more about getting the curriculum.
The TEDx Talk
Get the images from the talk here.
Read the essay that laid the foundation for the talk here.
Focus, Coherence, Rigor… and Beauty.
Check out our classic curriculum page as well.
Get math games, lessons, news, and ideas in your inbox. Sign up for the Math for Love mailing list.