Make math the best part of your day!
Join our mailing list now and we’ll send you our Games to Play at Home packet, all our New York Times puzzles, and much more.
- M4L Founder Dan Finkel was on the March 15 TED Radio Hour.
- Our totally free PD video series on Rich Tasks is now available!
- Read 65 Uses for a Paperclip in the Math Teacher Circles’ Network Magazine.
- Read this interview with Dan in the TED-Ed blog.
- Academics’ Choice Brain Toy Award Winner!
- Tilliwig Brain Child Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 10 Educational 2015 Award Winner!
- Dr. Toy Best 100 2015 Award Winner!
- Mom’s Choice Gold Seal!
- Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Winner!
- 2017 National Parenting Product Award Winner!
- National Parenting Center 2017 Seal of Approval!
- Recommended by American Mensa!
Our newest game for young kids is spreading the love of numbers in homes and classrooms everywhere!
You can purchase a set of books with manipulatives for a district, or download a PDF for a single classroom. Check out the impact study here, and learn more about getting the curriculum.
The TEDx Talk
Get the images from the talk here.
Read the essay that laid the foundation for the talk here.
Check out our classic curriculum page as well.
Get math games, lessons, news, and ideas in your inbox. Sign up for the Math for Love mailing list.